Montag, 7. Mai 2012

Mine does not have a multi-touch screen so you have to use the pen or the mouse

Using your finger for touch only works if it has a multi-touch screen. Overall I think its a great computer. I use it for travel and sometimes having a laptop is too big like on an airplane tray table so I can just swivel the top. I am old school and can't give up my keyboard yet. Also the thinkpad pointing stick (Red Dot) is my favorite. No trackpad on this model. 

Pro: computing power 
lots of outputs and inputs 
Stays pretty cool and easy on the battery although the 
LED screens are better 
Finger print reader (although I don't need it and most 
people probably don't either. 
well designed 

Con: Heavy 
full boot process to use. (unlike modern tablets that 
you just push a button and the thing is ready to use 
instantly.) 
no screen protectors avail. 
LCD screen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen