Montag, 7. Mai 2012

So impressed with the built of my recently purchased Lenovo Thinkpad x60 Tablet

Bought it in eBay from a reputable seller, my second purchase from them actually. My first one was a T400. X60 was much older than the T400 but in my opinion the built and plastics of this unit is way more impressive than the later. When you lift the x60 it feels solid and compact. Although I was looking for the presence of the thinklight and it was not there, still my overall impression of x60 exceeded my expectation. I'v read several reviews (or should I say complaints) on this unit but I guess it turned out to be the opposite. The keyboard is very, very comfortable to use - very minimal flex on the hand rest, but who is so heavy to flex it without really intentionally putting weight on it? This unit came with the WinXP Tablet edition which had a lot of features as is. Also I was able to use the charger of my T400 with this - worked fine. The only thing I notice is it's responsiveness- well I got use to my T400 which was 2.8ghz and this unit is 1.8ghz - one whole point down processor, but (there's always the but) gets me where I want to. The hard drive is actually very quiet and you really have to put your ear as close as possible to the hard drive to hear it working. The tablet screen has a lot of buttons that make your work easy when in the tablet mode and using it with the pen is surprisingly responsive. It's like writing on white paper. No lags at all. Not a bad purchase afterall!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen